- Report: #940491
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dealsprime.com
Dealsprime.comInternet United States of America
Dealsprime.com Chinagrabber.com, Gadgetgreats.com Do not buy from these sites! No ethics, no respect for the customer! Internet
*Consumer Comment: Rip-offs
*Consumer Comment: Your customer service is ridiculous!
*Consumer Comment: They have no ethics or customer service! I have experienced the same thing and still haven't received my item
*Author of original report: Update: Item has been received, after all
*UPDATE Employee: Dealsprime has ethics and excellent customer service
I ordered my Ainol Fire on August 20 from Dealsprime.com. I didnt make proper research on the internet to check the feedback about this web shop and I made a mistake with that.
I want to warn everyone, who intends to buy something from a Chinese gadget website do not do it from Dealsprime.com, Gadgetgreats.com, Chinagrabber.com they are essentially one and the same thing, owned by the same persons.
At first the pretended, that they have the tablet on stock. No mention that its a pre-order and you have to wait for shipping. That wasnt the case. They changed the shipping date every day, simply because they didnt have it.
But once you pay them, you cannot get a refund in any case. Point number one in their terms and conditions is that all sales are final and cannot and will not be refunded.
So, lets sum it up:
1. You pay for an item with unknown shipping date.
2. No information on the website that it's a pre-order item.
3. You cannot get your money back because of the delay and lack of information.
Not being able to ask for my money back, I tried to contact Dealsprime customer support. Eventually, its a web-chat, in which, if youre lucky, you chat with a person, named Amy (its always Amy, so I guess it's just generic name), who gives you no help at all. They would not answer straight any of your questions, but in a typical Chinese manner give you cloudy answers like It is going to be shipped by tomorrow. Or the next day and Theres a delay of the delivery from the factory, so we promise we will ship it on Friday. Getting answers like these is the best you can get. Most of the time you cannot get in touch with them at all either no available operator, or no response on the e-mail. Btw, do not bother to use their e-mail. They will not respond.
After opening a case at Paypal, they found stocks of the Fire tablet and finally sent me one. Which is also not correct, because they just gave me a tracking number, which wasn't working. It took China post 5 days to update its information, that theres such parcel and its on the way.
Now China post is the other side of the coin. It's such a nonsense, so unreliable. The tracking system works from time to time, giving tracking information either in Chinese, or in an unknown version of English. It takes them days to update the information. And after the parcel leaves China not a word of it. You cannot get any information. I understand its a free shipping service, but if its so unreliable, why offer it in the first place and drive your customers nuts?!
So now lets sum it up once again:
1. I have paid $164 on August 20.
2. I have lost tons of nerves trying to get information whats going on with my parcel, and still dont have this information.
3. I have an open case in Paypal with a deadline 17th of September.
4. I am not sure if I will receive anything and when.
5. I cannot take my money back, given the circumstances.
6. I will never, ever buy anything that bears Chinese name from a Chinese website.
7. I will not eat Chinese food anymore (joke).
And after all of this I am reading about how problematic this new tablet is and that makes me feel even more miserable.
Chinese way of making business is just soterrible. Once they take the money, you can forget about support. It is non-existent. They are arrogant and rude and will not give you proper respect as a valuable customer.
And, above all you have virtually no rights. If this is the case with everything in China, I wouldnt want to go there even as a tourist.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealsprimecom/internet/Dealsprimecom-Chinagrabbercom-Gadgetgreatscom-Do-not-buy-from-these-sites-No-ethics-940491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)