Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2004

• Reported By:Attapulgus Georgia
EMC Mortgage
P O Box 141358 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage ripoff Irving Texas

EMC mortgage has constantly taken money from me. My home was only $39,000 in 1999 when I got it. I got behind in payments because of divorce. They set me up on a payment plan to catch those payments up. I first had to come up with 1300.00. I sent the 1300.00 plus 749.00 for the next month payments. I had to pay $749.00 for a year to catch up 400.00.

When I checked to see what the pay off was this year they sent me a letter stating that it was $51.000. How can this be. In 2002 the balance on the house was $38,000. It now shows a balance of $46,000. I don't know what is happening to all of my payments.

I asked them to refinance the house in my name only after the divorce and they wouldn't do that. What can we do about this? Is there any one else out there that can help me with this problem?

Cynthia
Attapulgus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2004 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75014-1358/EMC-Mortgage-ripoff-Irving-Texas-82906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage