Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Reported By:Oak Lawn Illinois
Ecampus.com
www.ecampus.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ecampus.com, Ecampus, Cancelled book, but kept the money. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ecampus.com worked for me!

*Consumer Comment: Take this company down

They cancelled my book on Thursday, Jan. 13, 2005 I need the book for classes on Jan. 18, 2005. I called Thursday night to request the money back so I can buy it elsewhere. I was told it would take 24 hours. Friday night I still had no refund and as Monday was MLK day, I had to wait until Tues. Jan.17th to contact them once again.

The first time I called, I was on hold for 37 minutes. The person who finally answered was so quiet I couldn't hear a word they said except for, "I don't know what to do, I have to transfer you to my supervisor." I was fine with that because I thought I might be able to hear the supervisor. However, the original person disconnected me. So I called back again. I was totally furious and wanted nothing more than to just let it be until my husband could take care of it, but I called back. This time I was on hold for 23 minutes and this second person told me the same thing.

They didn't know what to do about refunding my money and he'll have a supervisor call me back.

My classes start tomorrow, and whether the supervisor calls me back or not, which I am sure he will not, I have no book. That was the first and LAST TIME I ever order anything from Ecampus.com.

Nicole
Oak Lawn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/nationwide/Ecampuscom-Ecampus-Cancelled-book-but-kept-the-money-Internet-127872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com

Ecampus.com worked for me!

AUTHOR: Mollie - (U.S.A.)

I bought my book at Ecampus.com in March of 2006 and had NO problems. It was processed and a few mins later I recieved 2 emails. One was a comformation # with a link to USPS or UPS (per my shipping orders) and the other was a comformation email saying my order was processed. The ONLY problem with my order (which arrived ON TIME) was the box was obviously used with little tape to secure it.

Take this company down

AUTHOR: Kris - (U.S.A.)

I got rip off to my this company. I am looking to file a class action lawsuit against this company, but I need more comlaints. Since this company targets college students we must work hard to let other college students know about ecampus.com

Write news articles and report this company to news chanels.

I will try to create a yahoo group that is against ecampus.