Complaint Review: Expect Payment Solutions

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Thuy — Portland Oregon
Expect Payment Solutions
11805 NE 99th Street Suite #1300 Vancouver, WA 986 , Select State/Province USA

Expect Payment Solutions - Brandon Skinner Merchant/Credit Card Services Vancouver Washington

*Consumer Comment: Correction to my 'rebuttal"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gavin - You are kind of a D***

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Facts

When I first signed up with Expect Payment Solutions, LLC for merchant services, I told Mr. Skinner that I did NOT need any new/add'l merchant equipment. I was told by Mr. Skinner that there are NO additional charges for the merchant agreement. Since there was no additional charges, I agreed to having the new merchant equipment.

After finding out that there was a monthly charge for the merchant equipment, I tried contacting Expect Payment Solutions to dispute it, but was told that the equipment was leased to another company, First Data Global Leasing and I had to go through them.

I am now being sent to collections with First Data Global Leasing for the equipment rental charges.

All I want is to discontinue my services with Expect Payment Solutions and return the merchant equipment to First Data Global leasing with paying any charges due to breached of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expect-Payment-Solutions/Select-StateProvince/Expect-Payment-Solutions-Brandon-Skinner-MerchantCredit-Card-Services-Vancouver-Washin-1069757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expect Payment Solutions

Correction to my 'rebuttal"

AUTHOR: Lynda elaine - ()

I am NOT the owner or an employee of Expect Payment Solutions. I am a very unhappy customer.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gavin - You are kind of a D***

AUTHOR: Lynda Elaine - ()

Every one of your rebuttals are an attempt to take the heat off of your companies practices and mistakes. Stop blaming your customer and take care of the issue. The reason, and I know this from experience with your company, that it takes so 'long' for someone to complain is because no one there responds to issues or complaints. The sound of silence from your reps and from your Vancouver Office is deafening. I have been trying to get otwo issues resolved with your company for almost a year now. And yet they are still not resolved.

IF I get a response from our rep, it is a non answer always blaming someone at your office for not following through. If I complain directly to your office, I get a response from the rep blaming me for not providing the information.

I changed companies in good faith a year ago. I don't need this expensive swipe machine which I wasn't told about at all. In fact I made it very clear that we didn't need a swipe machine as we did everything online. And yet here I am with a monthly lease on something I didn't authorized. It was just slid in because you guys probably get a kick back from First Data for everyone you lease out.

And how hard can it be to change the company name on a merchant account? Every month I get dinged for a bad TIN and every month I complain and every month I am told AGAIN that I haven't provided the information and EVERY month I give it to your rep again. And again.

And today I go in to make sure my swiper works for an uncoming show, and I will damned if it doesn't. We had all kinds of issues with getting this set up initially and now I can't get a response from anyone. Again.

It is hard to tell if your sales rep is just stupid or if it's your entire company. Heck, I can't ever get anyone to answer the phone there and you don't provide direct email addresses. hmmm Wonder why.

So get off your high horse and fix your company.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Facts

AUTHOR: Derek Garvin - ()

What are the additional charges?  We have a signed agreement that you signed and initialed yourself that specifically states that you understand and acknowlege receipt of equipment?  You were set up well over 1 year ago, why now is this becoming and issue?  You have been processing with us this whole time, receiving the same charges this whole time yet you suddenly have a problem with it?  Why did you not have a problem the first 14 months you were with us?  You did enter a contract with us, that is why we are holding you to it, why do you want to discontinue service?  Give me a legitimate reason and we can discuss it, otherwise, you do have a contract, same as you would with any other company.