Complaint Review: Expect Payment Solutions

• Expect Payment Solutions
    11805 NE 99th St #1300
    Vancouver, Washington
    USA

Expect Payment Solutions continued to charge idle account fees of $200 after I cancelled Vancouver Washington

I wrote a letter to their representative in June 2013 that I wanted to cancel as their rates were much worse than they promised.  The representative called me saying that he got the letter and "do you really mean to cancel?" I confirmed and assumed all was done.

They lost my letter and continued to bill me idle account charges of about $200 over two months.

I involved the BBB and have had no resolution there.  I've contacted the   Financial Fraud Consumer Protection Agency of Oregon and they are unable to help as they deal with consumer fraud and not business to business fraud.

Should I have saved a copy of the letter I mailed them? absolutely--had I know they would disregard it.

I'm a very small business trying to accept credit cards.  Signing up with this company is the worst mistake I've made in business.  A total rip-off.  Don't waste your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/expect-payment-solutions/vancouver-washington-98682/expect-payment-solutions-continued-to-charge-idle-account-fees-of-200-after-i-cancelled-1093583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content