Complaint Review: FBK Products

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Greenville North Carolina
FBK Products
Boyton Beach, Florida West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FBK Products Still harrassing after 2 years.... West Palm Beach Florida

I bought their product about 2 years ago and when I received it I decided not to use it so I sent it back with the aloted time frame the same way I received it thru UPS at my cost. Continued to get a few calls afterwards saying they never received it so I told them it was sent back and I have to shipping receipt.

So after a few months that died off and I never heard back from them nor received any more bills until about a month ago started getting phones calls stating we need to take care of this outstanding debt or it would be put against my credit which is in good standings. Can someone tell me how to keep scamming companys like this from ruining your credit?

Greenville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FBK-Products/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/FBK-Products-Still-harrassing-after-2-years-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-315926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FBK Products