Complaint Review: FEDGRANTUSA.COM

• Reported By:blackshear Georgia
FEDGRANTUSA.COM
WWW.FEDGRANTUSA.COM Internet U.S.A.

FEDGRANTUSA.COM USED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Internet

I paid $2.95 to recieve a CD on how to apply for Government Grants on 06/03/09. I recieved the CD. This was a free CD. The $2.95 was for S&H. Today I recieved notice from my bank that my account was overdrafted. My acct. ledger showed there was no way. upon going over my statements I found where this company has been debiting my acct. They took $39.95 out of my acct on 06/12/09 & again on 07/14/09. There is no way to reach this company.

SUSAN
blackshear, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDGRANTUSACOM/internet/FEDGRANTUSACOM-USED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-WITHOUT-MY-PERMISSION-Internet-470507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDGRANTUSA.COM