Complaint Review: FWM Labs

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Saco Maine
FWM Labs
3007 Greene St. Holly Wood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labs, creidt fraud rip off danger! Do not order Holly Wood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Say no to other products they offer!

After seeing 60 minutes and the doctors on tv, i fell for the hype of resveratrol ultra and went to the resveratrol ultra website and signed up for the free trial. The website confirmed my order and gave me the option to opt out of the free trial with auto delivery and order 4 bottles for a 169.95 with no auto delivery. I decided to try that instead. Big mistake!
It inofrmed me that it did not go thru. However, they charged my credit card for the amount and did not send me the four bottles but instead sent me one, charged me for the shipping and handling on top of the 169.95.
After several dozens of phone calls I was finally able to cancel the delivery and they told me they had no record of the 169.95 charge. Hmmmm. the credit card company is left to dispute that mess!
now, i will admit, I am not very bright in my following action here. I received a phone call from the first English speaking person I had encountered thru this company. He told me how sorry he was that I had encountered so many issues and offered me two bottles a month auto delvery for 59.90 total. What a deal! less then 30 dollars a bottle. Once again, I fell for it. Now several dozens of phone calls later....I am still learning to speak Spanish from each of the operators as they tell me absolutely nothing of why I am not receiving what I ordered even though my card is being charged.
This company is a mess and if you order from them, you will be ripped off. I have once again had to cancel my credit card to get a new number and Heaven help them if they call me with a great offer again! Incidentally, the pills seem to increase energy a bit but so doesn't drinking more water and hitting the gym! I found out the hard way that things that seem too good to be true, usually are!

Sherri w
Saco, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs/Holly-Wood-Florida-33020/FWM-Labs-creidt-fraud-rip-off-danger-Do-not-order-Holly-Wood-Florida-465743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Say no to other products they offer!

AUTHOR: Lind_mccor - (U.S.A.)

Don't be deceived by the sweet words this company share to you. My sister got through the same experience. She already cut her subscription but later on was persuaded by an operator to get another product. I helped her get through this when I found out the no. to call: 866-949-0138.