Complaint Review: First National Bank Of Omaha

Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First National Bank Of Omaha - Auto Vantage Gold And Complete Home Ripp-Off Omaha Nebraska

I recently discovered charges on my credit card account at First National Bank of Omaha. Auto Vantage Gold charged my account $149 and Complete Home charged the account $139.99. I had not authorized in any way shape or form these payments. They suggested that I may have cashed a small check from these companies. This is not true and no such checks where ever received. I had never heard of these companies prior to receiving my credit card statement. I fully intend to give a full reporting of this to the Nebraska State Attorney General for investigation.

I see from other reports on the internet that I am not the only apparent victim of this scam. Apparently my only real mistake was having an open account with this bank. I suggest that anyone with an open account here take appropriate action.

Greg
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Of-Omaha/Omaha-Nebraska-68103/First-National-Bank-Of-Omaha-Auto-Vantage-Gold-And-Complete-Home-Ripp-Off-Omaha-Nebrask-473436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Of Omaha