Complaint Review: First Source Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:W Cape May New Jersey
First Source Advantage
PO Box 128 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

First Source Advantage HARASSMENT OF FAMILY MEMBERS Buffalo New York

LESS THAN HONORABLE COLLECTION AGENCY TATICS

I keep getting calls from First Source Advantage. This perky girl named Jessica leaves a message on my home phone and cell phone. She calls me by my nickname, gives me a phone number and reference number and requests I call he back before 10:30 PM.

I believe she is representing Capital One, to which I have a credit card and am paying off online with Capital One.

She has gone too far. She is now contacting my daughters and telling them that I gave their numbers as references.

My debts are mine alone. I have never and would never give my daughters names or phone numbers to anyone, as they are not responsible for my debts.

This is harassment and I am considering filing a lawsuit against them for illegal harassment charges.

Anyone want to take the case?

I have not called her back to ream her out, but I will do it today, and believe me I will be less than ladylike when I do it.

Anonymous
W Cape May, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage/Buffalo-New-York/First-Source-Advantage-HARASSMENT-OF-FAMILY-MEMBERS-Buffalo-New-York-430998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage