Complaint Review: Flagship credit acceptance

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — springfield Missouri
Flagship credit acceptance
, Select State/Province USA

Flagship credit acceptance this company is bull texas

This company is full of crap.  When we first got the loan several months ago, we got 6 phone calls within 2 days to find out our insurance company and other information.   I told them 6 different times the information.   On the 7th phone call I refused to give it again as they had the information, was told they didnt deal with our insurance company and we would need to switch companies.  WRONG.    any insurance is good as long as it meets state standards.

we were one day late on our payment, we called to make payment over the phone and they told us they could not accept payment that repossession has already been started,  I told them we had a 10 day grace period and the rude lady told me i was full of crap and i needed to read the contract,  so while on the phone i pulled the contract and read it to her.  she tells me it was a mistake on their part for sending outdated paperwork.   I asked to speak to a manager and she refused saying they did not want to speak to me beacuse i didnt know how to pay my bills.   once i finally got manager on the phone, he took my payment not only for that month but for the following month too so i was ahead on payments.   about two weeks later a repossession guy showed up at my house for the car.   I got the company on the phone and they stated the notes in the computer said payment was not accepted.   The payment had been taken out of my account.  had to get cops involved and because i had proof the guy could not take my car.

decided to trade car in to get rid of company.   Dealership sent flagship the payoff check, it was signed and accepted for.  10 days later i am getting phone calls threatening to take me to court because the payment had not been made.   I told them I had traded the car in and the dealership already sent the check.   I gave them the fed ex tracking number, check # and name of person who signed for the check.   Was told that person did not work there and that i was resposnible for the bill.   AFter much heated debate the customer service rep told me i was a b***h and to be prepared for court.   I told her to bring it on because I had all the proof plus the recording of the phone conversation.  At that point her tone changed and she said she would look into the matter,

later that night I logged into my online account and guess what it showed the check payment for the payoff and a 0 balance.

I will never do business with this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-credit-acceptance/Select-StateProvince/Flagship-credit-acceptance-this-company-is-bull-texas-1166471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship credit acceptance