Complaint Review: GO DOERS

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:San Ramon California
GO DOERS
611 K STREET NW Suite 1 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

GO DOERS TOTAL FRAUD Washington District of Columbia

Some peddler came to my door and gave his sob story - rather comical I suppose - I was sucked in and I NEVER usually get sucked in by stupid people - boy was I the stupid one this time - NEVER EVER again will I listen to these type of people - sold me two subscriptions - you know the story, never received - company is now resolved because the owner died - may his soul NOT rest in peace......and I am out $82.00 - oh well, lesson learned right?

Melanie
San Ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-DOERS/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20001/GO-DOERS-TOTAL-FRAUD-Washington-District-of-Columbia-278391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO DOERS