Complaint Review: Global Financial

• Reported By:budd lake New Jersey
Global Financial
Georgia , Georgia U.S.A.

Global Financial 221.95 scam don't fall for it Georgia

ok well my names jeff i preety much just turned 18 and i was stupid because when i recieved a phone call around 2/25/03 from a bank global financial and they were telling me about how great this deal was. they told me i would get a benifits package and a credit card with a 2500 crdit limit i took the offer all they needed was my bank account number and a check number and i did on 2/25/03 they did an automated debit of 221.95 out of my account it is now may and i still didn't get anything but now i contacted my bank and they told me where to go to get my money back.

They told me to call this certain number which is 1 480 785 2262 and tell them my company id number and they would be able to get me money and from what i have been reading hopefully it works the banks number above there buisness hours 8am to 5pm mountain time. So i need to wait and i hope i will get my money back i will read back and reply to tell you if i get my money back. Thank to this website i'm now in the process of getting my money back thanx

Jeff
budd lake, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2003 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial/Georgia/Global-Financial-22195-scam-dont-fall-for-it-Georgia-55668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial