Complaint Review: Global Sun Pools

• Submitted: Sat, June 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 05, 2004

• Reported By:Philadelphia Mississippi
Global Sun Pools
Atlanta Georgia Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Sun Pools rip-off! Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: To Michael

I am soooo glad I found this web site! I too called the # to get info on the featured pool. I found it very strange that the person on the phone wanted my SS# for a $349.00 pool. Michael Banks set up an appointment for me and then the next morning I received a call from Vivian to cancel my appointment. According to her there wasn't a rep available in my area. Strange. I questioned her about this, but she gave no real answers.

I am suppose to receive info on the pool by mail next week. Needless to say after reading the reports on this site, they will not get any business from me. I will also be sure to tell everyone I know about this company and this website. Thanks to all of you for informing me about this company.

Michael
Philadelphia, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Sun-Pools/Atlanta-Georgia/Global-Sun-Pools-rip-off-Atlanta-Georgia-93784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Sun Pools

#1 Consumer Suggestion

To Michael

AUTHOR: Rachel - (U.S.A.)

Michael - there are two things possible happening here - if you've read the report from Crystal and scrolled down through the responses you will probably see one from me about my close friend that worked for this company. They may be a little leary of this state right now since my friend is pursuing legal action.

The second possibility is that you did not meet their credit criteria.

Just be glad that you didn't have to encounter a sales pitch - they ask the customer for 1-1/2 hours, but the pitch actually takes more like 3 hours.

If they do send you info on their $349 pool be sure to read the fine print - there is site prep you must do and documents to submit to the company prior to them selling you one (since you aren't buying one of the $10,000+ pools) - and shipping is added. If you really want to irritate this company, meet all the criteria, then drive to Atlanta to pick it up - they allow this and cannot charge shipping for it.

Rachel