Complaint Review: Go-Daddy

• Reported By: Helen — Irvington New York
Go-Daddy
, Arizona USA

Go-Daddy GO DADDY LOST MY ENTIRE DATABASE THRU THEIR HOSTING SERVICE Arizona

Go-Daddy lost my entire database.

Go-Daddy had my website down for an entire week.

When I called about these problems - all I got was their sales team trying to sell me more stuff.  Their response was - "we'll give you a credit on your next purchase".

Go-Daddy just doesn't get it - there isn't going to be a next purchase.

Go-Daddy has cost me a lot of money.

GO-DADDY LOST MY ENTIRE DATABASE!  Don't ever use go-daddy for hosting!  They were doing some "maintenance" on my site and they lost my entire database.  Then a few weeks later, they were doing some more "maintenance" and had my site down FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!  When I contacted them – can you believe they said it was my developers fault!  They have no business being in this business.

I wouldn't use go-daddy if they were the only hosting company on the planet.  It's like driving with a bagel wheel.  The mistake I made was not reading all the bad reviews about them.  Had I done that – I would have never used them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddy/Arizona/Go-Daddy-GO-DADDY-LOST-MY-ENTIRE-DATABASE-THRU-THEIR-HOSTING-SERVICE-Arizona-1116797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-Daddy