Complaint Review: GreatFun

• Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Costa Mesa California
GreatFun
ShoeBuy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

GreatFun My purchase from "ShoeBuy.com" cost me 4 Payments of $11.99 by GreatFun Internet

I bought a pair of sneakers from "ShoeBuy" a few months ago and noticed a charge on my credit card of $11.99 from a company called GreatFun. When I called GreatFun, they told me I approved the charges with my purchase from ShoeBuy, which I don't remember. I don't remember approving the purchase, but I guess it is possible that ShoeBuy.com could have put such an offer in an obscure part of the page where you approve a purchase.

I would not recommend doing business with ShoeBuy or GreatFun - Buyer Beware!!!

Greatfun
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreatFun/nationwide/GreatFun-My-purchase-from-ShoeBuycom-cost-me-4-Payments-of-1199-by-GreatFun-Internet-391046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreatFun