Complaint Review: Hccua

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:Glen Carbon Illinois
Hccua
700 BANYAN TRAIL, SUITE 200 BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

Hccua - Tom Quinn Fraud. Refused to refund my account.Did not provide any services, did not pay for lab tests and lied about coverages, class action in wait. BOCA RATON Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response to RAS

The telephone representative by the name of Tom Quinn made several fraudulent promises even after I made sure that he answered my questions categorically and unequivocally. Lied, lied, lied, each time. When I called to listen to our taped conversation, there was no such recording. The reason being that my account had been debitted prior to me using the promised services. There was no refund, there were no medical payments made on my behalf, just flat out stole my money. I now have medical bills that I incurred in good faith believing that I was covered. Shall I say Class Action Lawsuit. HCCUA and its affiliates are complete and outright fraud.

Babatunde
Glen Carbon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hccua/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/Hccua-Tom-Quinn-Fraud-Refused-to-refund-my-accountDid-not-provide-any-services-did-no-324728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hccua

Response to RAS

AUTHOR: Jacquie - (U.S.A.)

Ras,

Since I don't have your name, I cannot check the specifics of your situation.
Rather than trying to guess or just make general comments, I would like to invitee you to call me personally at the HHCUA office at (866) 258-6930 so that we can look at what happened together and see what assistance you need.

Sincerely,