Complaint Review: Home Warranty of America (HWA)

• Submitted: Sun, July 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: A property owner — Austin Texas
Home Warranty of America (HWA)
P.O. Box 850 Lincolnshire, Illinois USA

Home Warranty of America (HWA) HWA HWA is the worst company ever and is denying legitimate claim!!! Austin Texas

Is there a class action lawsuit against HWA that I can join? Please send me info. I am disgusted by their service. Of course, just like most of the complaints I’ve read from others who have posted…HWA is sending me on a wild goose chase – not wanting to pay a legitimate claim to replace AC unit that is over 30 years old and the main reason I have maintained an HWA membership for seven (7) years. This Melissa person who is in management talks in circles and will maintain any position that benefits HWA and not the customer. How can they continue to get away with what they do when so many people have the same complaints? PLEASE…what can we, together, do to get HWA pay what is rightly due to their customers? I have paid them good money for seven years and now that it’s time for them to replace my AC unit they are refusing. I even tried to get through to the office of the President and when I received a return call it was from guess who…Mellissa…the black hole.  Please contact me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Warranty-of-America-HWA/Lincolnshire-Illinois-60069-0850/Home-Warranty-of-America-HWA-HWA-HWA-is-the-worst-company-ever-and-is-denying-legitimat-1068856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Warranty of America (HWA)