Complaint Review: IDEARC MEDIA

• Submitted: Fri, September 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: phyllis — largo Florida USA
IDEARC MEDIA
9620 Executive Center Dr N Suite 100 St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

IDEARC MEDIA Slammed by Idearc phone book advertising St. Petersburg, Florida

* : Customer Service

I did not agree to advertise in Idearc phone directory.  I did not sign agreement, nor did I accept their advertising over the phone.  Idearc claims that I have automatic renewal.  How can that be true when I told them I was not happy with their sales person who came in once and faxed me information there after.  I was then published and sent a bill.  When I called for the secound time they first claimed that I agreed over the phone.  When that did not work they said I have automatic renewal.  What? How can they keep ripping off people and not get in trouble?  I filed a complaint with the FCC and have not had a response yet.  It is truly amazing that they will not allow you to refuse advertising and they slam you.  They then tell you there is nothing you can do but pay the bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IDEARC-MEDIA/St-Petersburg-Florida-33702/IDEARC-MEDIA-Slammed-by-Idearc-phone-book-advertising-St-Petersburg-Florida-490183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IDEARC MEDIA

#1

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at

customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which you Business resides:

Your Contact Number