Avenue

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: gavin — cary North Carolina
IMPERIAL CAR COMPUTER EXCHANGE
602-B CHATHAM CARY, NORTH CAROLINA Internet United States of America

IMPERIAL CAR COMPUTER EXCHANGE CARCOMPUTEREXCHANGE.COM OWNER IS WORLDS LARGEST SCAM ARTIST!! CARY, Internet

*General Comment: Paid for 2 PCM,s and have none

*Consumer Comment: You're a liar!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False complaint by competitor

Watch out the owner of this business his real name is Jeremy Jaynes he is the worlds biggest scam artist he did 9 years in prison for scamming people out of more than 25 million dollars google his name and you will see all of his mugshots and everything he did and went to prison for this is definately someone you cant trust with your credit card information on top of that this business is just another one of his scams his website claims that they rebiuld there computers when all they are doing is cleaning and spray painting junk yard parts they are operating out of an auto repair shop they have no testing equipment like they claim they also have a e bay store they sell used parts on there e bay username is imperialauto74 look at there feedback and you will see that all of there purchases are used computers so i hope i have saved alot of people money and time before they make the mistake of purchasing from this world known scam artist like i said google his name Jeremy Jaynes and you will be amazed what this man has gotten away with!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMPERIAL-CAR-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE/internet/IMPERIAL-CAR-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE-CARCOMPUTEREXCHANGECOM-OWNER-IS-WORLDS-LARGEST-SCAM-ARTIST-1037096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMPERIAL CAR COMPUTER EXCHANGE

#1 General Comment

Paid for 2 PCM,s and have none

AUTHOR: gord watson - ()

Brian it is now 3 months and I paid twice (somehow!). I still dont have a PCM. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!! Everyone BEWARE!!!!. Gord in Calgary Canada (((phone number redacted)))

You're a liar!!!

AUTHOR: Jennifer Bracy - ()

If you are indeed the owner of Car Computer Exchange, then you should know your manager Bryan sold me a bad PCM and now refuses to refund my money and he has the original part!  You know what that leaves me with?  NOTHING!  Well, I do have the Attorney General's complaint that I've filed and the BBB complaint, as well as every website out there that I can post this warning to any potential consumer out there!  So I would heed the "competitor's" advice and stay away form this company and his other scam companies Imperial Auto Service in Cary NC.  They will sell you a junk part then refuse their guaranteed refund and accuse you of just testing the part.  Duh, I tested it when I determined that it didn't work!!  But guess what?  That makes you ineligible for a refund, because you attempted to make your broken car run again with their part!!  So you were just testing it when it didn't work and sent it back for a refund and they WON'T honor it and cheat you out of your money!!!!!!  Thieves!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False complaint by competitor

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

This is obviously a false and fraudulant complaint posted by a competitor.

First off I am the owner of this company my name is Adam Hogan.

Second we repair, reprogram and Remanufacture used computers or core returns. That is the same process that Chrysler does as well as large players like A1 Cardone and yes both the dealer and A1 cardone do purchase cores from junk yards when the dont have any in stock as do we.
We dont simply paint the computers and send them as this anonymous person would say we do.
We would ask the complainant if they are a real person to please respond to this complaint with their real name instead of trying to hide.

We test computers on actual vehicles before they are shipped this seems to be the most reliable method for testing computers.We are one of the only ones in the industry that we know of that does this.

Again it doesnt suprise me that a competitor would post this false complaint, we do provide a far superior product at a cheaper price than our competitors and quite naturally it really ticks them off that we are in business.

I have a few words for the person posting this false complaint:

Instead of wasting your time posting false complaints about your competition focus on improving your product and your service to customers and you wont have to worry about losing sales to us.