Complaint Review: Invent Help

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Barry — Denver Colorado United States of America
Invent Help
Arvada,Colo 80th Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Invent Help Ripped me off $9,000 or so before I got wise to there practices and realize they was not doing anything for me. Arvada, Colorado

I hired them to do something with my invention. I paid them over 2 and a half years of almost $300 a month. sometimes doing without. And 2 and a half years later after much thought and research come to find out, YES, they are a scam company. I didn't not want to believe it for over a year and kept paying them. But it is true. They have taken more than $9,000.00 and have done nothing for me. It is sad that peope can rip someone off for a living and sleep and go to work the next day as though nothing happen. What is the world coming too?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-Help/Arvada-Colorado-/Invent-Help-Ripped-me-off-9000-or-so-before-I-got-wise-to-there-practices-and-realize-t-755288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent Help