Complaint Review: Jim Walters Homes

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2003

• Reported By:34223 Florida
Jim Walters Homes
Fort Myers, Florida U.S.A.

Jim Walters Jim Walters Homes ripoff Fort Myers Florida

After reading all the other complaints I feel a little better. I to have a nightmare experience that was supposed to have been a joyful, once in a lifetime experience. An EXPERIENCE it was to say the least. We signed papers October 2001. We finally moved in January 2003.

For the last 3 months before we moved in, my wife and I and our two young boys lived in a shed that I had put on the property for storage. We have never heard so many promises and excuses in my life. If I ran my small buisiness like they run theirs I would have been sued, out of buisness, and probably in jail.

But we are in our house, after much anger, countless phone calls and lots of work. And in 3 Days we will be refinanced and will never have to deal with Jim Walters Homes or Mid-State homes or what ever other name they bring in....

Blair
34223, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2003 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walters-Homes/Fort-Myers-Florida/Jim-Walters-Jim-Walters-Homes-ripoff-Fort-Myers-Florida-65894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walters Homes