Complaint Review: Juniper Bank

Juniper Bank
juniper.com Internet U.S.A.

Juniper Bank is a scam! Internet

Juniper is a SCAM.

I originaly joined juniper because of a low APR of around 9 percent and just used to card for Emergencies.
the first month I got a statement it was 6 days from the due date of the bill, so i wrote a check and mailed it the next day. They held the check until the day after the due date and then charged me a $38 late fee and suddenly i had a 28% APR.

I started to pay my bills online at that point, and Set it up to be paid the day before my due date.
They then Held the E-Payments for two days and Charged me another $38 fee.

After a couple of these instances my low credit line had been maxed out (very low based on my Salary and Credit score), the whole while I am fighting with them over these BS charges

Finaly i close my account and go with another bank and pay off the Balance. the next month I get another bill from them, with a Late payment fee and an Over The limit fee. It Seems they held the Transfer check for 11 Days to charge me these fees! When i would get in touch with Customer Service they would only say that the amount of time they held the check was Normal and that the fees were not an Error, And then hung up on me!

Run as fast as you can, These are the scum of the earth!

Blackswd
Leesburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank/internet/Juniper-Bank-is-a-scam-Internet-344628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank