Complaint Review: LA Fitness Body Of Change

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Irving Texas
LA Fitness Body Of Change
.lafitness.com Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

LA Fitness Body Of Change Ripoff when trying to cancel personal trainer membership Carrollton Texas

The contract for Body of Change personal training outlines the procedure for cancelling. I followed the procedure to the "letter of the law." Later, I received a voice mail from LA Fitness sayng I needed to send a check of my remaining balance with my letter. The contract does not specify this. After talking with a representative (btw this is only an outgoing call center... one cannot contact LA Fitness directly), I was over charged by almost $300.00 because of their obscure contract.

The personal training at LA Fitness is a joke. I had 4 different trainers in 4 months. These triners did not care about my training, diet, or weight loss... all they wanted to do was get in their 30 minutes with me twice a week and move on to the next sucker.

I contracted with a personal trainer because I was serious about getting in shape. LA Fitness led me to believe I would get in shape faster with a personal trainer. This is a joke! LA Fitness is a joke! Body of Change is a joke!

It was so easy to join LA Fitness, but SO difficult to get out of the contract.

Angela
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-Body-Of-Change/Carrollton-Texas/LA-Fitness-Body-Of-Change-Ripoff-when-trying-to-cancel-personal-trainer-membership-Carroll-257416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness Body Of Change