Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

• Submitted: Mon, August 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Strongsville Ohio
Legal Zoom
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Legal Zoom WARNING Legal Zoom uses uDEED as subcontractor. Ultimate bugling idiots. Incompetent Imbiciles!!! Los Angeles California

Recently I contracted Legal Zoom to do a Trust/Living Will, and move my house into the trust. In fairness to Legal Zoom, they handled what they did as expected but they subcontract the deed filing duties to uDEED. These guys are the ultimate bafoons. They can't or won't do anything right. This has turned into a nightmare. It's an endless shitstorm of stupidity, bungling, problems, delays, lost documents, one employee doesn't know what the other has done, and the list goes on and on.

I am three months into this redundant exercise in futility, down $600 out of my pocket, and I am no further ahead than before I started. I still have no idea if I will ever get this completed in my lifetime. What a gang of dolts.

I suggest that if you are going to use Legal Zoom, before you pay, ask how much of your job will be subbed out and to whom. If they are using uDEED for anything run away like your ass was on fire.

Ssw357
Strongsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/Los-Angeles-California/Legal-Zoom-WARNING-Legal-Zoom-uses-uDEED-as-subcontractor-Ultimate-bugling-idiots-Incomp-476137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom