Complaint Review: Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2014

• Reported By:N. Ft Myers Florida
Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda
80 Wall St, Suite 705 New York, New York U.S.A.

Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda Let's unite and fight this guy. I already won a fee disputes New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Notice of Court Proceeding

*Consumer Suggestion: Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

*Consumer Comment: did he got arrested?

*Consumer Comment: benjamin

*Consumer Comment: contact me dan please I am filing the complain!

*Consumer Comment: Rahul Benjamin Manchanda?

*Consumer Comment: About this Manchanda Law offices, I have used them

Manchanda has many postings against him on this site; most of them have the same complaint, people have been overcharged, incorrectly or fraudently billed, misrepresented, and lied to. It is attorneys like this that give others a bad name. Everyone that has filed here has done so for one reason, to stop the same thing from happening to someone else. You feel that it is your duty to make a statement that can help protect others from predators like this.

It is your duty to do that. You can do that and more. You may even be able to get some of your hard earned money back, or better yet to put this guy where he belongs; out of business, behind bars, or back working at a burger joint making french frys and wondering how he is going to pay his mortgage without stealing like the rest of us are.

I filed a complaint against Manchanda with the Joint Comittee on Fee Disputes, and I won my case. I did not hire a lawyer, it was quite easy to do. They are nice people that are there to help you, they want to rid the system of operators like this that give all lawyers a bad name.

In my case Manchanda was directed to return over 1/3 of my retainer, plus drop the legal fees of $2700 that he charged for his defense of my complaint. Manchanda's lawyer said before we started that the defense charges were billed in error, even though they were billed for 8 months with Manchanda attempting to put them in my credit report.The court procedure was completed in 2 hours with my participation on the telephone from my house.

Please for all of us, file a complaint where it matters. File a complaint with the: Joint Committee On Fee Disputes and Reconciliation, 14 Vesey Street, NY, NY 10007 Ph. 212-267-6646, ext 207, Fax 212-406-9252
As well as: NYS Bar Deptartment Disciplinary Committee, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department, 61 Broadway, NY, NY 10006. Phone 212-401-0800, fax 212-401-0810
They will help you. They will also get very tired of hearing the name "Rahul Manchanda" and company.

I also plan to set up a website in the near future so everyone can get together and go after this guy as one. Keep checking this site for more information.

Dan fl
N. Ft Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manchanda-Law-Offices-Rahul-Manchanda/New-York-New-York-10005/Manchanda-Law-Offices-Rahul-Manchanda-Lets-unite-and-fight-this-guy-I-already-won-a-fee-337859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manchanda Law Offices, Rahul Manchanda

Notice of Court Proceeding

AUTHOR: MAN ESQ - ()

Please be advised that a court proceeding has been initiated regarding this posting in which the plaintiff seeks to learn the author’s identity. The lawsuit is in the Supreme Court, State of New York, County of Kings, located at 360 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.

The caption is set forth below:

SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK

COUNTY OF KINGS

-------------------------------------------------------------------X

MLO,

Plaintiffs,

-against-

“YOUNGLAWYER”, “ANONYMOUS[1]”, “CLINTON”, “NYC ATTORNEY”, “DEEDEE”,

“GRACE W.”, “ANONYMOUS[2]”, “J.AHMEDI”, “STEVE B”, “MARYIO07”, and John Does 1-9, names fictitious representing the anonymous posters of

defamatory content described herein,

Defendants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------X

Index No.: 506175/2014

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

We have a case pending against Manchanda as well. I am a computer consultant that did work for him back in April of this year. When I began several of the attorneys working there were being fired without pay. As we began billing him the office manager (a new hire) was also let go without pay. This seems to be common practice for him. Anyone who has worked for and has been ripped off by Mr Manchanda please contact me. Our case is pending this month in NYC. Please contact me for details.

IT Computer Support NYC
New York, NY

did he got arrested?

AUTHOR: - (USA)

i see no more complaint"s against him.did he got arrested?

benjamin

AUTHOR: - (USA)

A  good jewish name...you are simply dumb as they come.i hope that one day you will face deportation then you will understand our pain.Rahul you are a thief and everyone working in your office.cant wait to see them on newspaper getting arrested.please god show us what you do to bad people.

contact me dan please I am filing the complain!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

Dan , did he harm you ?

I am scared...

Rahul Benjamin Manchanda?

AUTHOR: KA - (United States of America)

Mr. Rahul Manchanda - I am aware of your IT talents and how you have a million websites - all singing songs of glory for you - the IMMIGRATION SPECIALIST.  Reality is, you shouldn't be allowed in the same room as other competent lawyers, as it is a disrespect to them.

You find it funny when you write praises about yourself all over the internet, but this is not funny to your ex-clients whose bank accounts are empty and lives destroyed because you overcharged them and delivered NOTHING.

Its easy to believe him when he tries to sell his services to you.  It sounds like you are getting the whole INS (BSCIS), IRS, FBI working for you, but after you sign the retainer, you will notice forget these agencies, even he doesnt have a clue how to solve your case; his other attorneys will quit the case midway; you will be billed when the new attorney spends hours going through all your documents (I paid for this TWICE!) and when there is no attorney in his office, your case will be assigned to the secretary.

A request to anyone even THINKING about hiring the Manchanda Law Office:-
1. Do your research; ask around; if you find ONE happy customer coming out of that office, go for it.
2. If you can't find anyone who used this lawyer before, go by referrals, do not even think about calling his office.

About this Manchanda Law offices, I have used them

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

My name is Benjamin , I disagree with the gentlemans comments above This law firm Bent over backwards for me, to qalify me to become a US citizen and the opportunity of counsel by this law firm, in an immigration action that i have been going through for 10 years, I brought with me all the paperwork from endless consultations with Consulting fee's and retainers with other Law firms with no success, after meeting with the team of lawyers in this office theyinsructed and guided me through the immigration process together made a plan put all my paperwork in order and told me I would be a citizen within 6 months , I had been told that before but only to be denied, The Machanda Law firm and its chief RAHUL MACHANDA , IMMIGRATION LAWYER SPECIALIST . CAME THROUGH AND GOT MY GREEN CARD APPROVED WITHIN 6 MONTHS AS PROMISED
THANK YOU MACHANDA LAW FIRM, THANK YOU RAHUL MACHANDA, For the life changing process of becoming a dream come true US citizen, in the promised land i dreamt of as a boy

Thank you Rahul Machanda, immigration specialist