poetic

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2011

• Reported By: Redwings1 — Avon Indiana United States of America
Milanoo
3rd Floor Building B3 Software Park Tianfu Avenue Chengdu, Select State/Province United States of America

Milanoo Customer Service won't respond to complaints Chengdu, Other

I ordered a wedding dress for my fiance from Milanoo and received the dress with the wrong sash color. I have made several attempts to exchange the dress Invoice #en-uk1107090138_989 Purchase#252667. I contacted them through there on-line chat and chatted with Ashley she told me to go to this site http://www.milanoo.com/help/Submit-a-question-module-index.html download pictures of the dress and whats wrong with the dress. I have done that three times including contacting them through the on-line chat several times and have yet to hear from Milanoo.
My wedding is October 29th and I have to have time to do some altercations to the dress but at this point I can not even get them to respond and exchange the dress. The sash it came with is a very ugly gold color and is sewn into the dress so it is not like I can just take the whole dress apart to put the color of sash I want. My fiance and I ordered the dress with the champagne colored sash. [continued below]....
..... I am very frustrated at the fact that the on-line chat tells me they will contact us via email with an authorization number and where to send the dress and to be patient but we get no response. I tried again today to contact them and now my messages wont go through nor can I get on-line chat to respond nor is the email address valid. Is there anything we can do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milanoo/Chengdu-Select-StateProvince-610041/Milanoo-Customer-Service-wont-respond-to-complaints-Chengdu-Other-764677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milanoo