Complaint Review: My Fitness Mentor

• Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
My Fitness Mentor
myfitnessmentor.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My Fitness Mentor Charged my credit card un-authorized. No prior relationship with this company or sister companies. Internet Utah

I discovered a charge on my credit card from MyFitnessMentor occuring on January 20, 2009 for 29.99. I have no idea how this company attained my credit card information as I have never dealt with the company or any of its affiliates/sister companies. Just like everyone else I called to no avail and couldn't even get in touch with anyone. Beware of this company! My credit card company is taking care of everything but I just wanted to get this warning out there.

Jay
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Fitness-Mentor/nationwide/My-Fitness-Mentor-Charged-my-credit-card-un-authorized-No-prior-relationship-with-this-c-415616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Fitness Mentor