Complaint Review: PREMIER SAVINGS

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2004

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
PREMIER SAVINGS
4400 N SCOTTSDALE ROAD SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.

PREMIER SAVINGS ripoff SCOTTSDALE Arizona

i was contacted by one of Premier Savings representative, stating that they could help cut down my credit cards debts by transfering my balance off of my existing cards. when i told him of one of my crediors he stated they are a rip off and a lot of customer are getting away from them. Captiol one was listed on the listed from his company to apply credit with. He stated that my interest rate would never be higher than 9.9% and i qualifed for $5000.00 credit with $80.00 payments a month. he told the charge was $279.00 i started to question him and he assure be that i was already approved.

then a verfication specalist call me back and stated that this conversation was being taped. i question her on the same things. she assured me that i was approved and should be receiving my packing to transfer my exisiting balances, Not one time did either representative state that they were sending me a listing of creditors that i would have to apply with my self who is not working with them at all and would pull my credit report and lower my beacon score everytime.

i contact Premier Savings and all they do is take your name and number and will have a customer service rep call you back. It is a scam and i plant to file a complaint with the better business bureau, federal trade commission, also in my city and state we have a tv show for if you think you have been mislead or frauded contact them.

i have called my credit card company to dispute the charges. and also i have set an fee consulation with a attorney. requesting that my$279.00 be return. consumers please hung up when they call you premier saving is a rip off

Tonette
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2004 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-SAVINGS/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85251/PREMIER-SAVINGS-ripoff-SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-96521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER SAVINGS