Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:Mount arlington New Jersey
Premier Benefits
1442 East Lincoln Ave Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff, premier benefits, buyers union, premier movie pass Orange California

I received a call from this company before christmas, stating i would receive a $200 free gas voucher. I was 9 months pregnant and stupidly I gave them my checking account number to withdraw 3.95 from my checking account. I received paperwork in the mail and I called to cancel the account on Jan 11, 2005.

After that date they continued to withdraw 119.90 from my account. Now that I am speaking with them they refuse to give me a refund or a managers phone number. They told me that when I called to cancel they only cancelled me for one program but I signed up for three and had to specifically ask to be cancelled from each program by name.

I had stated that I wanted to cancel my subscription from them. I did not state which program just that I wanted to cancel they said ok and have a nice day.

I spoke with a Pharell Philips today who refused to transfer me to a supervisor then hung up on me...he was very rude.

this is the most deceiving company I have ever heard of. They literally robbed me and are able to get away with it.

Please contact me if there is anything we can do to stop this fraud.

Meghan
Mount arlington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-premier-benefits-buyers-union-premier-movie-pass-Orange-Califor-137030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits