Complaint Review: Pressler And Pressler

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Medford New Jersey
Pressler And Pressler
7 Entin Rd Parsippany, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 973-753-5100
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Pressler And Pressler Pressler and Pressler put a levy on my RSDI social security via my commerce bank acct without so much as a phone call... and they sent me bogus subpoena's after I pointed out that's it's against the law for them to put a levy against social security checks Parsippany New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Um, you can be arrested for contempt of court...

*Consumer Suggestion: Read this.

Pressler and Pressler violated several laws. First they called my family members without my permission, in fact they never tried to contact me and they put a levy on my social security check which is my only source of income. Because of the levy my outstanding bills were not paid. I then received a bogus subpoena that insisted that I answer their questions and if I don't it could result in my arrest and incarceration. This firm should be shut down!!!

Dj
Medford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-And-Pressler/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Pressler-And-Pressler-Pressler-and-Pressler-put-a-levy-on-my-RSDI-social-security-via-my-c-343505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler And Pressler

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Um, you can be arrested for contempt of court...

AUTHOR: J G Shrugged - (U.S.A.)

By not answering a subpoena. Odds are they got a default judgment using a wrong address, so it's valid until you have the judgment vacated. See a local attorney! While SS is exempt, it's up to YOU to prove it to the court that the only money in a bank account is from SS.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Read this.

AUTHOR: Felicia - (U.S.A.)

Pressler & Pressler has been around for a long time and YES they do things underhanded and YES they get away with it but if you complain to the NJ State Bar Association and start pressure there, maybe we can get somewhere. However, I believe that one of those attorneys has a high rank in the pecking order with the NJ Bar Association. Also go to as many forums as you can and post your complaints everywhere! Believe me, eventually people notice and take action. This firm has gotton away with it long enough.

I have a great story for you. They sent a collection notice to my house and long story short, there is a warrant for a person at MY address. Pressler & Pressler was able to sue, win, file, mail, have an arrest warrant etc. for someone that has NEVER lived at my home NOR ever owned my home. I am just waiting patiently for the day someone comes to my door looking for that person that probably doesnt even exist. They do skip tracing and they are not accurate in their searches but hey they will take the next best thing right? Pressler & Pressler are morons - if the sheriff's department ever come to my house I will write to the judge who signed the warrant and sue the pants off Pressler. I will go to Channel 12 news and poke fun at Pressler. This law firm thinks they have it all figured out.

Read, get educated and ask for help when you think you will need it. I am going to start a blog - hopefully soon because I have a lot of legal knowledge, connections and knowledge that I want to share and help those in need. This has to end and there is nothing this firm or any other firm can do to me. Sue me for slander? Try it Pressler - I wish you would.