Complaint Review: Product Test Panel

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Product Test Panel
http://www.producttestpanel.com Internet U.S.A.

Product Test Panel ripoff promised things but didn't deliver on them INTERNET

I got an email from product test panel to sign up for testing products. I signed up and I fulfilled all of the qualifications to get the free merchandise then every time I check the status of my free laptop it still says pending.

I have contacted them several times in regards to this and the still have not rectified the situation. I just think that its wrong that they feel the need to do this to people. I just want my laptop so I signed up for their offers and then they still screwed me over on it.

I really have no clue what else you need to know but if you let me know I will tell you everything

Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2004 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Test-Panel/internet/Product-Test-Panel-ripoff-promised-things-but-didnt-deliver-on-them-INTERNET-116584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Test Panel