Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions

• Submitted: Sun, July 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2004

• Reported By:Bryan Texas
RJM Acquisitions
575 Underhill BLVD Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut ripoff Who are they What is a fingerhut Syosset New York

I pulled my credit report in Jan of 04 trying to buy a house, when this RJM Acquisitions shows up on my report saying I owe them $552.00. Who is Fingerhut and why would I owe them this money. I tried and tried to call but never an answer. I disputed this with the credit bureau and it remains on my report. Never once have I received a bill or notification that I owed this money.

It says the account was opened in 2002. I have never received anything from this company nor have I ordered anything from them. How do I get them off report.

Bryan, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2004 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Fingerhut-ripoff-Who-are-they-What-is-a-fingerhut-Syosset-New-York-97601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions