Complaint Review: Roommate Express

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Emerald — Saginaw Michigan U.S.A.
Roommate Express
3100 S. Rural Road #1 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Roommate Express Roommate Express did not honor warantee Tempe, Arizona

On August 25, 2011 a Roommate Express representative contacted me via phone. For a price of $49.00 he promised that I would receive several calls per day and would definitely have a roommate within two weeks. He further warranted that I would receive a refund if I was not satisfied. This was very feasible since I am offering rooms for $350 to $400 per month in the metro Atlanta area. This is a reasonable price for a good neighborhood. I agreed and he took my credit card information.

Let me further clarify that when I run an ad with the Atlanta Journal or Craigs List I DO receive several calls per day.

In over a 30 day period with listing with Roommate Express I received not one call. I called them and left a message, no return call. I then contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. Roommate Express then forwarded to my credit card company a statement from their website that services were not guaranteed. (I had never seen their website prior to agreeing to this transaction). So Roommate Express basically lied.

No guarantee. No calls. No matches. No refund. A total sham.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roommate-Express/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Roommate-Express-Roommate-Express-did-not-honor-warantee-Tempe-Arizona-787520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roommate Express