Complaint Review: SHOPNBC

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Port Deposit Maryland
SHOPNBC
175 Ambassador Drive Naperville Fl 60540 Internet U.S.A.

SHOPNBC - WORLDWIDEREBATES.COM Offered a rebate at time od sale. Now will not pay....they say it was not offeed. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Worldwide Rebates is always eager to help

On 5 May 08 I ordered a ACER Laptop Computer from SHOPNBC. At the time they offered a $100 rebate which would be handled by WORLDWIDEREBATES. I registered with WORLDWIDEREBATES website as instructed and the registration was acknowledged. I then sent all of the required paperwork to them wich they stated by e mail they received correctly. Lat week I called SHOPNBC about this rebate and they told me it was not offered. I said to the operator, then....why is is offered on the sales receipt along with the instructions to follow for the claim? After putting me on hold to consult an expert, the operator then told me I would receive directions via e mail as to the status. Today I called SHOPNBC and was told that I had to FAX....no other way but to FAX a copy of the sales slip which I know they have a record of, because last week I sent then the whole package for this claim again via snall mail. I was told if I could not FAX the receipt they could not process it because they believe the rebate was never offered in the first place.
ACER AS6920G C2D 1.83/3GB/320/BRDVD/16/VHP NB
REBATE- OFFER CODE SNBC-5283

I TOLD THEM TO KEEP THERE REBATE. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!

Larry
Port Deposit, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHOPNBC/internet/SHOPNBC-WORLDWIDEREBATESCOM-Offered-a-rebate-at-time-od-sale-Now-will-not-paythey-396886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SHOPNBC

Worldwide Rebates is always eager to help

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your inquiry. according to the terms and conditions of this rebate, you have 30 days to submit the paperwork for the rebate. If the paperwork is not received, for any reason, Worldwide Rebates gives our claimants the opprtunity to resubmit their paperwork within 90 days. Since this rebate was claimed in 5/08 it is 6 months outside the timeframe. Please escalate this claim to Shop NBC. For any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at 1-800-286-9146.