Complaint Review: Service King

• Reported By: chanteuse — Irving Texas
Service King
Euless , Texas USA

Service King bad repair work Euless Texas

This is my worst experience with customer service ever.  I will never take my vehicle to a Service King again. The repair was for damage done to the front bumper, the radiator and driver's side mirror.  I was told it would take about 1 week to complete the repair.

When my car was returned after 2 weeks, the bumper had not been repaired properly and parts of my driver side door did not work.  When I called the serve representative, he told me that it wasn't their fault and that they only repaired a small part of the bumper.  I talked with the manager and was told to bring my car back in.

They repaired the bumper completely this time and fixed the part on the door, but then another part stopped working.  They had my car for more than 2 weeks for those repairs.

When I finally have my car back, one of the parts on the door is hanging out and won't snap back in and the door does not stay latched.  Now a month later, all the controls on the door have stopped working.  I took it back and they are telling me it is not their concern.

Prior to taking my car to Service King, I had never experienced any major issues with my car.  I purchased it new and have had it for 6 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-King/Euless-Texas/Service-King-bad-repair-work-Euless-Texas-1068019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service King