Complaint Review: Shoppers Impressions Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Redmond Oregon
Shoppers Impressions Inc.
110 Main St. Jefferson, South Dakota U.S.A.

Shoppers Impressions Inc. Sent me a possabile fraudulent check for 4,998.00 Jefferson South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Look !

*Consumer Suggestion: ITS A SCAM

I too recived a check today for $4998.00 from one "shoppers Impressions Inc." iIdid as everyone else did and checked out the bank to see if it was real, it seemed to be. Cannot find a web site for this company at all. It realy pissed me off because i am in debt up to my neck and realy need money. It is like giving me a nicely wraped empy box. I will be taking it to my bank to get help in reporting this "company' to the authorities. My question is why did they send it to me? What are they looking for? i am 25 and have bad credit and even worse debt. I am not the best person to steal from considering i have nothing to take. If anyone can tell me what they were looking to gain from me i would be very gratefull. i would also like to hear from others who recived this letter and check. my email is jesssqr@live.com. please feel free to let me know.

Peace and all the best
Jessica Squier

Jess
Redmond, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc/Jefferson-South-Dakota-57038/Shoppers-Impressions-Inc-Sent-me-a-possabile-fraudulent-check-for-499800-Jefferson-Sout-356806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Impressions Inc.

Look !

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Had you bothered to check out the HUNDREDS of reports about this scam here, you would KNOW what the scammers want - money. Now, go read some of the other reports and see what kind of felonious trouble you would be in if you put that check in your bank account. SHRED IT. Don't waste any more of your time.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

ITS A SCAM

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

DO NOT CASH THE CHECK!

There are a limited number of Mystery Shopping Services, if you are not affiliated with a legitimate Mystery Shopping Service, you will not receive legitimate offers.

Anytime you receive a check like this out of the blue, its a scam.

As with any job - Mystery shoppers have to apply for and be hired by stores before they send you any money. Those stores only deal with people via legitimate MS Services.