• Report: #320908

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Solo Communications
247solo.com Internet U.S.A.

Solo Communications billing on my ATT phone bill which I did not order nor use Internet

My ATT phone bill had a charge for $12.95 for Solo Communications which I had neve heard of.
When I called ATT they told me I had to contact Solo Communications and there was a phone number on my phone bill for them but when I called reapeatedly, the line was busy.

I went to the internet and searched for Solo Communications and found that the business has had complaints about the same problem but with both ATT and Verizon. I called the phone number on the web site and got a prompt answer. The woman was very nice and she told me my son had signed up for their services at the web site www.DirectSavings.com and the date he supposedly signed up for it. I told her he said he didn't order it and I didn't order it. She said they will reimburse ATT for the charges and gave me a confirmation number but it will show up on my phone bill one more time.

Hopefully Solo Communications will keep their word and the problem will have been settled quickly and pleasantly.

Laggin_lena
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solo-Communications/internet/Solo-Communications-billing-on-my-ATT-phone-bill-which-I-did-not-order-nor-use-Internet-320908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solo Communications