Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Natalie — Columbia South Carolina U.S.A.
T-Mobile USA

T-Mobile USA - T-Mobile Dash, web connect, 3G wireless, no service, alarm issues, will not replace, 2 year contract Internet

First, I purchased the T-Mobile Dash in 2008. I started having problems with the alarm right away. I called T-Mobile and customer service told me they knew there was a problem and I needed an upgrade to the phone software. I was told 2 or 3 ways how this could be done but nothing worked. They told me they would not replace my phone. To this day, the phone is a nightmare. If I set the alarm and disable the alarm the next day, the alarm will still go off. It goes off at 5 AM on weekends, and holidays unless I completely turn the phone off. I am waiting for my 2 year contract to end this spring so I can get rid of this phone and possibly T-Mobile.

Second, my husband is an over the road truck driver. He purchased the web connect stick with a 2 year contract. He was told this could be used anywhere. I think he has used it about 4 times since last May when he received the stick. The reason is there is no service in the area where he attempts to use the stick and he is all over the country. T-Mobile will not cancel the contract. Why do you think they would want us to pay for service he can't use most of the time and I mean MOST of THE TIME! Every time he calls, he is given different reasons why this stick is not working. I hate to just pay this contract out to get rid of the contract when T-Mobile should own up to this and agree to cancel the contract.

We have been customers of T-Mobile since 2003 and this should count for something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-USA/internet/T-Mobile-USA-T-Mobile-Dash-web-connect-3G-wireless-no-service-alarm-issues-will-no-549712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile USA