Complaint Review: TIRES PLUS

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: badservice — altamonte Florida U.S.A.
10351 W Colonial Dr Ocoee, Florida United States of America

Mgr told me 02 Escape can only have TOE adjusted when I went to pay for service. I called FORD & was told TOE, CAMBER & CASTER can be adjusted. I called corporate to complain about being lied to and for paying for an incomplete job. I was conferenced in with the store manager and he asked who gave me that information of which I said whoever was at the counter that day, the store manager of course (they don't wear name badges). I ended up making them readjust the Caster at their cost,  only to have my rims scratched, clean car left greasy & for some reason my oil drain plug had blue permatek applied ( I changed my own oil 2 weeks prior) not sure why my drain plug was touched? DO NOT TRUST! To be lied to your face is not a company you can trust!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS/Ocoee-Florida-34761/TIRES-PLUS-Tires-Plus-LIED-TO-BY-COUNTERSERVICE-MANAGER-51410-Ocoee-Florida-603520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS