Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Service

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Dothan Alabama
TRS Recovery Service
5251 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

TRS Recovery Services, Stealing money from my bank account claiming they are collecting overdraft service fees. My bank did'nt even know this when i asked about it.I am Houston Texas

I am a single middle-aged male that recently had some financial issues. However i thought things were starting to become normal again. Like a lot of people i have direct deposit for pay purposes.

This is how i became aware of the situation regarding TRS. Iwent to my bank numerous times inquiring about these charges. My bank representative could'nt give me any answers at first. Then just this month actually May 31st, to be exact TRS. hit again. This time i went to the bank and was able to obtain some new documentation to aid me in finding out who this company is.

Over a period of two weeks TRS Recovery Services tagged my bank account (5) times for a $30.00 fee which created a $35.00 NSF charged to my account by the bank for each transaction. This resulted in my account being several hundred dollars in the red which was also money i had to repay the the bank from my direct deposit. This really left me with a financial headache because i did'nt know how i was going to meet my other responsibiliti

I would like to know what government agency controls this company or if they are controlled by anyone at all.Well they need to be! They need to be investigated because i believe they are committing legalized extortion.

Mjt
Dothan, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRS-Recovery-Service/Houston-Texas-77056/TRS-Recovery-Services-Stealing-money-from-my-bank-account-claiming-they-are-collecting-ov-339915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRS Recovery Service