Complaint Review: TRS Recovery Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Reported By: Steve — Eagle Point Oregon
  • TRS Recovery Services, Inc.
    5251 Westheimer
    Internet
    United States of America

TRS Recovery Services, Inc. TeleCheck Bounced checks, haven't been in that state in over two years, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: who the hell is the owner of this company.

*Author of original report: TRS Recovery Services, Inc.

This is just one more example of people trying to collect money from people from whom no money is due. It is a sad state of affairs when one needs to resort to this type of tactic to scare people in to paying money to an entity to which it is not due, for services or merchandise which was never received!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trs-recovery-services-inc/internet/trs-recovery-services-inc-telecheck-bounced-checks-havent-been-in-that-state-in-over-t-1045954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

who the hell is the owner of this company.

AUTHOR: lakesun - ()

I have paid trs they said the never received the payment  called money gram. It was cashed by trs now there saying they can't find it . now this has been sent to collection now I have to pay more money out of pocket bc.the people that work here dont know a f**ken thing Ihave contacted trs several times left message dont even get a call back if the owed is reading this I hope your enjoying all the extra money your getting off people but you won't see it from me  .I have faxed in copy of my money order tierd of the bullshit you figure out it from here. This company sucks .

TRS Recovery Services, Inc.

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

I received another letter from this company today. This time, the alleged amount due is $122.19. The checks they claim I wrote were on an account with only my name. I haven't had a checking account with my name only for over twelve years.

The checks my wife and I are using at present have HER name on them. I can write checks on the account though. She does all but two payments per month on-line. The other two I write and sign for her.

I have never written a check at Wal-Mart. I certainly would not have written two checks to a Wal-Mart in California. There is no sales tax here in Oregon.