Complaint Review: TRX Alliance

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Las Cruces New Mexico United States of America
TRX Alliance
Tennessee Internet United States of America

TRX Alliance TRX Software, TRX The Alliance Worst ripoff tax software company out there. Annual rebates never received and this was supposed to be mailed out in June after the tax season is over. Internet

*Consumer Comment: David

Doug Hughes, the owner of TRX alliance is a theif. He never sent out tax rebates as contracted when we signed up to provide bank products through his company. These rebates were to be received by us after tax season, in June. As of today's date, 11/15/2010 no rebates have been received. TRX owes me over $2500.

However, Doug and Stephanie Hughes sent out emails asking us to be patient with them since June!.Never have I had so much trouble getting my rebate from a tax company. Taxwise was prompt with distributing their refund in the past. This was my first time using TRX Alliance.

Further, I had renewed with them for another tax season, but subsequently closed my business. I asked for a refund from Doug Houghes who did not respond regardless of numerous emails I sent him. I called the company and spoke to Josh who told me the accounts department was going to take care of the refund. No refund as of today's date. Calls never get returned, and I need my refund, since I am no longer in business.

Customer service is no good and I have no idea how TRX Alliance is still in business. My emails and calls go unanswered.

I have contacted my Attorney, but not been able to fax him the supporting documentation yet to have a lawsuit filed,a s I am in school. But on my break, I will get my documents together and call log and file a case aghainst them. I will also be contacting the Attorney General's office to look into TRX alliance practice.

Everyone out there who has gone through this also, please write, or try to contact me so we can have a class action lawsuit against this unscrupulous company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Alliance/internet/TRX-Alliance-TRX-Software-TRX-The-Alliance-Worst-ripoff-tax-software-company-out-there-A-662346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Alliance

David

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I have used computer tax software since the 1980s beginning, with AM Tax , Drake, Tax Wise and Taxslayer Pro,   I have never had a complaint against any of these companies .  This year in a move to

save money I foolishly purchased TRX Tax software . If I had any hair left I would have pulled it all out

This is february 23, 2013 and I still cannot e-file my state tax returns . I have done my self and my clients a great disservice !! You cannot talk to anyone at TRX, when they answer e-mail everything is very vage.

They have lost me for good !