Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Danville California
The Results Group
3219 Camelback Rd. Ste 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, TRG I am only a College Student Trying to Make His Way Through School Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: a rip-off is a rip-off no matter the price

In September of 2006, I quit my job as a Bagger at my local grocery store. Quickly, in search of a better paying job, I searched Monster, Craigslist, BayAreaJobFinder, etc. This job, as an 18 year old stood out to me greatly. "MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WISH TO MAKE." - B.S.

I sent in an e-mail saying I was interested in the position, within two to three hours, I was receiving a call on my cell phone from Rebecca from TRG telling me about the great opportunities that are available to me, for just a small fee. Yeah, I was a kid, still am today, and wanted to make money fast, but I wasnt going to go and invest thousands of Dollars into something that I don't know what it is.

So Rebecca talked to me on the phone and finally convinced me to dump out $450. As an 18 year old, without a job except for TRG, $450 is a lot of money and can go a long way towards a car payment or two, or utilities, rent, etc.

After I paid this money, I probably only got one more call from TRG saying that my "Website" was up. After that, I never heard from them again. Two months later, I went in to check my earnings to see where I was at, and I ha a huge, fat $0 displayed on my screen. Right then and there I knew it was a waste, so I tried calling Rebecca or the Customer Service Line... Busy. Day after day after day, Busy, Busy, Busy. I didn't know how I could get my money back. I finally gave up!

After giving up, just recently, I decided to change my mind and give them a call to try and get my money back. "Du Du Du, We're sorry, the number you have reached is invalid or is no longer in service. Please check the number you are trying to call, etc." I was furious. Then I typed it into the browser on the Internet, 'Page Cannot Be Displayed.' How many of you have seen that???? Then I tried searching Google.com, and this website came to me. I just want to find a way to get revenge on these rude criminals, who only care about themselves. But, I am much more better than they are, and I will never be caught sinking to their level.

Yes, I did NOT lose $4000, or more, but as a teenager trying to put himself through college, $450 is a semester of tuition at my Junior College. So, I want to try and find a way to get them back, or at least get my money back.

Rmegeat
Danville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona/The-Results-Group-TRG-I-am-only-a-College-Student-Trying-to-Make-His-Way-Through-School-P-270973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

a rip-off is a rip-off no matter the price

AUTHOR: Natalie - (U.S.A.)

go to the arizona attorney general site and report your experience. They have had their day in court and are to pay back the people they have ripped-off. good lucl