• Report: #191923

• Submitted: Wed, May 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Orland park Illinois
Tiger Direct
7795 West Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Tiger Direct.com - Tiger Direct rebate ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate

I bought printer from Tiger Direct and it was to pay a rebate after the buyer filled out a rebate form and send the appropriate information.

Afteer all of this was done, I mailed the information to Tiger Direct. About a month lateer I received an email that some information was missing so I printed a new rebate form and sent the information that was needed and mailed.

Last week I received a new email that I still was short information. As far as I can see there is no more information that I can send and that the company is trying to keep from paying the rebate.

My son says that Tigeer Direct is the poorest rebate payer and that information was gathered from the site Slick Deals. That is about it.

Carl
Orland park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2006 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Directcom-Tiger-Direct-rebate-ripoff-Miami-Florida-191923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Help with your rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and if the issue has not yet been resolved, I would be glad to assist you. To begin, please email me at alex@help.tigerdirect.com with your Tiger Direct order number in the subject line, as well as a brief summary of your rebate situation in the body of your email. If you have your rebate tracking number(s), you can include that also. Your issue will be researched, and we look forward to resolving it for you as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,