Complaint Review: Tires Plus Total Car Care

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
Tires Plus Total Car Care
3501 Hwy 138 Stockbridge, Georgia U.S.A.

Tires Plus Total Car Care ripoff Stockbridge Georgia

*Author of original report: Tire Plus Apology

Will not honor warranty; did poor quality work ....

Took our Durango in for a front end alignment on 12-13-2002 with 36000 miles on the vehicle. they said that it was out of alignment (which it was). My wife at that time purchased a "Life time alignment" at that time being told that it would cover having it aligned for as long as we owned the vehicle.

When they completed the aligment I noticed that the Durango was pulling to the right just a little bit.

It wasn't until 01-20-2003 I returned it to them for realignment. I waited and watched from the outside as they put on the alignment rack. After talking with the tech that was working on it he started explaining how out of specations that it was which I saw the print out and the display screen.

Then came the shocker he told me that the adjustment would cost sixty dollars $60.00. I told him to go ahead and male the adjustments as needed thinking that he was not aware that I has the "Life time alignment".

The manager Shawn Buger informed me that adjustments to the alignment are not covered under the lifr time alignment so I paided the sixty-two dollars and eighty-six cents.

On 01-21-2003 I called and spoke to the clerk that was working the counter. I asked him how much that it would cost for a front end alignment on a Durange he quoted a price of $49.95. I asked if that included making adjustment to it and the answer was yes. I asked about the "Life time alignment" and the answer was the alignment is warranted for life.

William
Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2003 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus-Total-Car-Care/Stockbridge-Georgia-30281/Tires-Plus-Total-Car-Care-ripoff-Stockbridge-Georgia-42350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus Total Car Care

Tire Plus Apology

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

The manager at Tire Plus Total Car Care called and apologized for the mix up in the case of the front end alignment. He offered to refund the full amount of the adjustment.
Everything has been worked out to my satisfaction.