Complaint Review: Tmart.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: vbates1869 — Hurst Texas United States of America
Tmart.com

Tmart.com This Websire is a SCAM! Do not ever order from them, you will never get anything resolved! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

I have never had this many issues ordering online in my life! First of all, I don't care where you are from, if you are going to have a business, there should be a way to speak with someone, instead of live chat, because it didn't work several times.

I ordered a Turtle Night Light Stars Projector Constellation Lamp. On Monday, I received a package in the mail, and had no idea who it was coming from. I opened the package to find a box with a picture of wireless headphones on it. I opened the box and to my surprise...the box was empty! Let's recap: 1: I received the wrong item. 2: The item sent to me was an empty box.

I tried to contact them, and live chat was not available. I tried to use the express service center for issues with packages after delivery, and when I was told to upload information, I continued to get a "failure to upload" notice. I finally spoke to "Candy" who referred to Tmart as Tmait, and she was clueless! She asked me over three times if I had received my order, NO! I received an empty box. She asked me to wait 5 more days to see if my order would be delivered?!?! I told her, again, I got a package from Tmart, bit I only got an empty box and it wasn't even a box with a picture of what I ordered. She told me to go to the post office and check with them!! Seriously?!

I emailed Tmart. I received a generic email saying they will send me the RL to return the product. Sure I'll send back the empty box, BUT I WANT WHAT I ORDERED! Still have not heard back from anyone. I really thought I would love this site, boy was I wrong

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmartcom/internet/Tmartcom-This-Websire-is-a-SCAM-Do-not-ever-order-from-them-you-will-never-get-anythin-972349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart.com

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Vbates1869,

Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us. I noticed that you have wrote the review on resellerratings before, so I have found your order details. I am writing to tell you that we have reship the item for you already. Here is the tracking number:9405510200838033997822, you can track it on www.USPS.com. Your item was delivered at 10:29 am on November 26, 2012 in HURST, TX 76053.
Is this one can work well? If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,