Complaint Review: Tread Quarters

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: 69firebird — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
Tread Quarters
340 Second St Williamsburg, Virginia United States of America

Tread Quarters Took my 2000 ford f150 for an alignment and I picked up the truck and it still pulled to the left . I than called and mayed a apointment to have it rechecked and they said they can't alignment and I t Williamsburg, Virginia

I took my f150 truck in for an alignment monday 2/27/2012 and picked up the truck and it still pulled to the left .I looked at the specs and they made no caster or camber adjustments . I called and told them and set an apointment for wed 2/29/2012 at 1pm and they were not able to get it in at that time and said come back .I came back at 2pm and they drove it and than pulled it in and worked on it for 2 hours and then came out and said the bolts in the control arms were put in backwards . and I asked to show me where and I had my friend with me that is a ase master tech since 1986 and what they were showing us was incorrect . I said pull your equipment off and refund my money and they asked us to leave the premises and no refund was given . I took the truck to the alignment shop that had done it before and they had no problem aligning it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tread-Quarters/Williamsburg-Virginia-23188/Tread-Quarters-Took-my-2000-ford-f150-for-an-alignment-and-I-picked-up-the-truck-and-it-s-846712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tread Quarters