Complaint Review: Ty Cohen

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Stephen — Lilburn Georgia United States of America
Ty Cohen
1025 CABIN HILL WAY Garner, North Carolina United States of America

Ty Cohen Platinum Millennium Publishing Keep an Eye on Your Accounts Garner, North Carolina

Although this company presents a compelling introduction and gives a sense of necessity to their information in the world of entertainment...I strongly suggest that you keep an eye on your wallets and your accounts. I know that I did not elect for any automatic recurring charges to my account and the option of cancelling any services within their stated guidelines are a joke.

The number listed only tells you that they are no longer handling calls via phone due to the overwhelming number of calls and for you to leave a message and someone would get back to you in 12-24 hours; that NEVER happened; therefore, my account has been charged a fee that I did not realize was happening and when I did realize it, I have made a great number of efforts to contact those responsible to no success.

I have even managed to contact them via myspace.com and was then told that they didn't realize what was going on; yet, it continues to go on---How can you NOT realize it is happening when so many people have complained?

There is a dispute in with my bank and future amounts indicated will no longer be honored and returned...it is ashame that I have to go through such limits as possibly changing my accounts due to the inconsiderate nature of those claiming to do legitimate business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Cohen/Garner-North-Carolina-27529/Ty-Cohen-Platinum-Millennium-Publishing-Keep-an-Eye-on-Your-Accounts-Garner-North-Carolin-756652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Cohen