Complaint Review: US BANK

ALMA ARKANSAS Alma , Arkansas USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

US BANK US BANK IS CROOKED !BOGUS OVERDRAFT FEES.INCOMPETENT BRANCH MANAGR Alma Arkansas

I had stop payment on a ACH And US Bank didn't catch it in time. I Not only got charged and OD fee but a $15.00 stop payment fee as well. I Went to the branch and spoke to Chance about it and asked for a refund of the OD fee. I Knew there would be a stop payment fee so I was ot upset about that.

The manager was very condescending and seemed kind of goofy and aloof. He didn't really respond to my questions and treated me like an inconvenience while all the time refusing to refund my OD fee when I

did everything I was supposed too and itwas US BANK That didnt stop or cancel the ACH Draft as they were told too.

I don't see why I should pay for their mistake. The branch manager really was idiotic. I wonder how he got that job. becuase he sure does not appear  to be competent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-BANK/Alma-Arkansas/US-BANK-US-BANK-IS-CROOKED-BOGUS-OVERDRAFT-FEESINCOMPETENT-BRANCH-MANAGR-Alma-Arkansas-1127285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US BANK